Monday, June 4, 2012

First day of 12wbt

Today is the first day of the 12wbt. Already I've run into some obstacles and hiccups. I was going to rant about them here but I'm feeling a bit down and I think it would only perpetuate my mood.

I'll give a brief overview:
Interrupted sleep+++
Slept in
No money to get all of the groceries
No food weighing scales at work
Didn't print the Intermediate workout and only had the 1/2 marathon one (which wasn't going to work today)
Did my workout not knowing what exactly I was supposed to be doing and go frustrated without having a goal

I did 40mins cardio and I've just checked I only need to do some ad stuff and I've done the Beginners group workout for today. So that is ok. I'll do Intermediate tomorrow.

I did my measurements last night before bed and I have a lovely "before" photo to take tonight.

I feel very supported by my BF but not so much by a few of my friends.

Yep, low mood today so I'll leave it here for now.



Starting weight (14/05/12): 67kg (BMI 24.6)
Current weight: 66.0kg
Goal weight 1: 65kg
Goal weight 2: 63kg
Goal weight 3: 61kg
Goal weight 4: 59kg
End goal weight: 57kg (BMI 20.9)
Ultimate goal weight: 54kg (BMI 19.8)

No comments:

Post a Comment