Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pharmacognosy

I just learnt a new word - "pharmacognosy". I'm not sure how to pronounce it yet, but it may be what I've been looking for. I'm going to start teaching myself some basic plant medicines and post them on my Lotus Jewel Health website which I've neglected during this exam period at TCM school.
-------
In other news, I feel slightly more positive today about my workout and nutrition. I ate 200cal too many yesterday, but I had forgotten about the link to the Snacks page the 12wbt program provided and I ended up eating chocolate because I didn't know what else to eat. Two tiny Timeouts and I was over. Apart from that, everything went on-track.

I did this mornings workout after breakfast which helped somewhat.
-------
I've pretty much finished my Chinese Literacy assignment for Thursday. It feels weird to be reading and writing in Chinese but I kind of like how the characters are pictures of the description of the word. Reading pinyin (Chinese words written in Roman alphabet) is fairly easy with a few pronunciation exceptions.

Then, I only have two exams to cram prepare for.
-------
I still haven't done my application for transfer to IUHS. I feel so lazy about not doing that. But I think I'll still put it off until after exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment