Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Status status

Nothing much to report here.

Get to pack today and choose my preferred seats on the plane.  Had a mini-sookie with my dog this morning, but I know he'll be in great hands with the baby-sitter/house-sitter that he adores.

I love packing to the point where I've almost got it down pat.  I like to see just how little I can pack each time - very fun challenge.  Carry-on only for me the majority of times, but I don't like to be one of those annoying people that crams in way too much into their carry-on luggage, only to find the over-head lockers haven't grown in size over the years, and that now everyone tries to condense to carry-on only to save money.  I really try and make it a rule to have some space left-over in the bag, especially on the way there.  One good thing I learnt years ago - never pack more than you an carry yourself.

I also like gear (gadgets and what-not) and mini-versions of things like shampoo.  I lie to feel everything in my bag has a purpose.  I try to make my house like that too, but even though I think I don't buy much stuff, stuff seems to accumulate none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment