Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sleep is good

So I've been to bed seriously early and slept as much as possible this week.  This afternoon, I almost feel well-rested again.  I'm reading through my uni notes and don't feel quite so foggy-brained as before.

I went through this about mid-way through last term for about 2 weeks.  I was struggling to keep up with the work and just did the bare minimum.  This term it's hit me on the first 2 weeks. Optimistically feeling like I'm on the tail-end of this low-energy stretch.  Thankfully too, as this term has a lot more work to accomplish bare-minimum, and there is very little scope for catching up in the following weeks if you get behind.

Ok, enough complaining. The weather is gorgeous at the moment.  It's my last day of work before hols. My house work is virtually complete and ready for my house guests. My brain is almost back up to full power.  All is good.

Back to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment