Thursday, January 20, 2011

New day, new case study

So I'm over my little sooky-sooky-la-la I had yesterday, and have started on the next case and next round of massive study load for the week.

Same-old-same-old at work but not too much longer before some leave and a nice trip away.  Have to take my laptop with me though, and wish I had all my textbooks stored electronically. Hmmm... didn't quite consider that fully until now....  I think I can cut back to just two or three just for the 10 days away.  The top of my list are;
  • First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
  • Davidson's Principles and Practice of Medicine
  • Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease
  • Rang and Dale Pharmacology
Might have to leave Robbins behind as it's massive but I don't really need the pharm one much yet.  Decisions, decisions.

Then I should have enough room in my check-in luggage for: camera x2 (good one and waterproof one), bikini, one change of clothes, pair hiking boots, broad-brimmed hat for all the outdoorsy stuff I intend to do, and my credit card.  Can't wait to go kayaking on the Tamar River, hiking through to Wineglass Bay, and eating Japanese by the sea at Kabuki in Swansea.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment