Saturday, January 22, 2011

More study

Geez, when I started this blog I thought I'd have more to write about than just study.  But I guess realistically that is what I spend all my time doing.  And working.  Wow, I just realised how dull I sound.

However, I party in quality, not in quantity.  I am saving all my good times for annual leave. One more day of work to go....

I kicked off work today early with a deceased person.  Made me think I have to study all day today because it's overcast and I want to enjoy my days off in the sun, and because life is so short and I have things I want to achieve.  I also like learning about the human body - it's so friggin' fascinating.  Gimme a textbook over a novel any day.

Today on the study agenda...more TB!  And I'm reading The Lung chapter in Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease right now.  I'll move onto the weekly tasks soon (pretty much all TB) and then I'll scan through the WHO TB manual then the case study.


And, yes, I do highlight and write in my $150 textbooks....

No comments:

Post a Comment