Saturday, January 29, 2011

Holidays + Study = ???

I'm away from home right now.  I had a bit of trouble getting my work and study commitments organised before I left, but I think I have myself together now.  Had another mini-wake up-call that med cannot be taken lightly.  It's a serious business for serious contenders.  Yup, that made my life difficult for a few days, but, yes, it made me more attracted to the challenge once again.

I other non-med related news, I got a bit of fresh air and sunshine this morning on a small boat cruise on the lake - I'm away right now at Mum and Dad's.  That was lovely.  I needed it to really clear my mind before hitting the books once again.  Mum made me sushi to eat while I studied and I've taken over Dad's study.

Edit:  So, I re-read my last post and, to finish off that story, my lecturer was very understanding and has allowed me to make up for lost grades in a way be both believe is fair and equitable to myself and the other students.  Need to put my head down now and get on with it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment