Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Packing

Packing for my trip.  Going to the airport soon.

Started my day off poorly.  I'm not able to attend all the new compulsory lectures they have added this term.  Got a bit in trouble and lost grades, but not really sure what else I'm supposed to do.  I had a bit of a winge to my lecturer and the pre-clinical coord, so we'll see what reply I get back in the email.  Looks like I'm turning into a bit of a trouble-maker.  I'm also in dispute about my tuition fees. Geez, way to stay under the radar!  LOL - you have to laugh.

I'll let you know what I get overall for "participation" at the end of the term...

Overall, I must say I'm struggling this term.  I'm hitting road blocks all over the place.  I'm hoping just to ride it out and try to keep my overall grades above 75%.  I'll try and work harder for the remainder of the term, as I still have more than half to go, but it might be one of those terms that isn't my best performance.  Ek.

So far, not so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment