Sunday, August 28, 2011

Writing assignments

So I have to finish writing this assignment for my masters by tomorrow.  Tomorrow I want to just be referencing, proofing, and submitting so I want to finish it today.  It's much more difficult than I first thought due to all the statistics I need to find.  I'm at work today and tomorrow.  I only just came back on from my fatigue break at 12.15pm as we were out until 2.15 am this morning.

Anyway, seeing as I have so much to do I must go now.

I other news, I went to a city hospital last night for work and there were about a dozen small children in the ED and I thought to myself that I really want to do paeds, which is another reason to be pursuing the US residency path as you can go straight into paeds there, but in Oz you do Internal Medicine first then a fellowship (I believe).

Emergency paediatrics with a sub-specialty in tropical medicine would be my ultimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment