Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My bosses got the sack

The executive board of my ambulance service got the sack today by the health minister.  Initially I thought this was a good thing until I realised the CEO has remained.  I don't want to get the sack by expressing my thoughts here, but in my opinion I'm not happy with the way the current CEO has steered us since coming into power.  The word "service" was literally dropped from our name, and the ambulance business model as been attempted to be implemented.  I might be a bit of a tree-hugging hippie, but even the extreme right-wingers must see running the public health service as being fundamentally different than that of running a profit-making business.  I'm confused.

Anyway, today at work I got stuck into my masters assignment.  If I can make that kind of progress every day this week I'll be very happy.  Now I'm getting into it, I'm getting into it.  I think I might even be learning something valuable for my future career and life's education in general.

Still no reply in regards to my missing term grades from med school.  Still my happiness factor cannot be measured.


No comments:

Post a Comment