Tuesday, August 16, 2011

9 days (of work) left....

I'm back at work after my tonsils have begun to quickly retreat thanks to good ol' penicillin (thank you Alexander Fleming).  My sister suggested I should get a box to take with me on my trip just in case, and perhaps take a double-course this time due to these two attacks being so close together.  No, she's not a doctor, but she has had tonsillitis many times before she finally went under the knife (well, diathermy actually). 

I have to see my GP about high-altitude medication and overseas vaccinations anyway (I have finally found a good GP for the second time in my life).  The Australian Government website Smartraveller is pretty good for general advice.  I like to look at it before I go anywhere and also register my itinerary plans "just in case".

Apart from that, I feel as far from a medical student as possible.  This is a good thing in one respect, but generally very bad as there is so much to cover I should be reading every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment