Wednesday, August 3, 2011

School fee blues

My massive med school tuition fees are starting to get me down.  I know I'm really lucky to be able to travel and afford things like a new fence when I need them, but it's frustrating to work my ass off and not get ahead at all.  I really noticed it when I just took two weeks off work sick and only got paid my base wage (no overtime or call-out allowances).  Another 4 years of this it going to hurt.  I'm going through a phase of doubt while sitting here going through my miniature bank accounts. 

Ugh.

Well only 4 1/2 weeks until I go away. Geebus!!!  That is totally scary.

Well I haven't done my workout today yet, despite sitting here in my trackies.  I think I'll go do that now to try and lift my mood.  Maybe I'll have an epiphany or at least more optimism in regards to the financial situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment