Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sunshine makes everything better

Another glorious day of sunshine here.  I think I have survived another icy winter.  My mood and energy levels are improving exponentially.

I spent the day doing housework and gardening.  I'm now at work waiting for the day shift to return - they wont be long - in order to take over their (better) ambulance rather than take home the "spare".  Of course I was also suppose to write my assignment today but with the weather and the number of chores that needed doing, I couldn't resist getting out there in the garden.  I'm quite pleased with how things are coming along (slowly, slowly).  I feel even better to have done something physical to counter-balance that terribly boring day I had yesterday in the lectures.

I'm still waiting for my grades from last term.  Samoa time yet again is dragging on.  I paid on Thursday.  I allowed a lag of 24 hours, that's fine, for that information to get to all the right people.  Then there was the weekend.  Then Samoa is a day behind.  But today is Monday there.  Oh, I know, I bet it's a public holiday there today.  They seem to have a lot there compared to here, however their culture is a lot more focused on lifestyle than getting ahead.  I think that's why I love it there so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment