Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tracy Anderson

So lately I've started doing my Tracy Anderson DVD workout.  I've had that DVD for about 2 years and have always thought it was great.  I find it gets me the best results for sure.  I'm not really into her cardio because I find it takes a lot of time to learn the choreography and needs too much space than my lounge room can provide, hence I've been happy doing my Zumba.

I thought I would look at her website again to see if she has released anything else, and OMG the website is totally revamped and there are heaps of ways I can give my money to Ms Anderson.  I just ordered her Metamorphosis program and I wish there was an express post option because I would have paid anything to have that right now. 

My muscles grow really quickly as I'm a mesomorph/endomorph so I get really fast results with any sort of strength training.  I've done the TA Mat DVD most days for the past fortnight and my abs and arms look awesome, if I do say so myself.  My hips and legs are tighter, but I can only occasionally glimpse the definition as I still have too much fat there, but thanks to Mark MacDonald's book, that is starting to finally shift slowly, slowly.

Last time I looked at TA's diet plan I was a bit horrified.  I can't live off that little food, especially when I workout.  I will be interested in seeing what it looks like these days.

Going back to work has really stuffed up my routine.  Being on-call, and most significantly, getting called-out really wrecks my sleeping habit - to sleep at night for at least 8 hours.  I know I am a ten-hour person, but I'd be happy with 8 during my working week then sleep bank on days off.  Last night I only got 6 and when my pager went off I was like a zombie after working 7am to 2am (the next morning).  Then we were busy all day.  I got home at 6.30pm and had a 2-hour nap, then finally a shower (!), dinner, and 1-hour TA Mat workout and now it's 9.45pm and I'm on-call overnight and back on-duty at 7am, which means if I wan 8 hours sleep (providing I don't get a call-out) I need to be in bed by.... oh crap... now.

I can already see when I start back studying I'm going to need a lot more hours in my day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment