Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's over

Finally, my working week is over.  I am so happy.  I kind of fell off the workout/diet wagon over the last few days and I can't wait to get a proper night's sleep tonight and kick-off again tomorrow.

I'm really tired.  I have tried to rest as much as possible and eat well but I've still ended up with a sore throat and enlarged posterior cervical lymph nodes which is my sign that I'm run down.  My feet are even too sore to think about doing any sort of standing workout.  But I am hopeful I can get things back on track tomorrow.

I ate all those muffins already except for the two I gave my partner at work.  But, the good thing is, even though I craved those carbs, when it came to dinner time, I actually craved the balanced meals from Venice Nutrition, and have actually eaten well for 80% of the day anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment