Friday, April 22, 2011

Study

Wow - this is the first time I've felt like studying since my exam in mid-March. I'm looking at my newest addition to my medical bookshelves, which is Lippincott's Pharmacology.

There are so many pharm questions in med exams, and right now I'm guessing a lot from recall and I can't seem to conceptually organise everything in my mind. I think pharm could easily be a stand-alone module, rather than mixed with the body systems (as is everything else except biochem, and I heard a rumor about a new research module).

So my goal is to read this text cover-to-cover. We'll see what really happens. I like the way the book is organised, which I think I mentioned before, so I'm kind of excited about it all.

I'm doing some OT again today so I hope to get enough downtime to read, vacuum my car, and do my banking. Workout will be this evening but possibly light as I'm feeling physically tired today.


No comments:

Post a Comment