Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nothing much

So, I didn't do much today so I'm not sure why I'm even writing this post.  I did do my workout, after a day off, but I didn't do the cardio I wanted to.  So blah.  Yep, I didn't do much....  I had two drinks last night and couldn't sleep properly, and I've already had 5x vodka, chambord, pomegranate, soda and limes, so I guess I might as well get set up for my dvd marathon now.  I go back to work tomorrow so I'm desperately trying not to feel guilty about only working out for an hour and a quarter and for eating a whole sugar-free 45g of dark chocolate, and of course the cocktails.  I also only did two OT shifts and turned down three, and I only did the dishes and bath today and didn't clean anything else.  I really could have scrubbed something I'm sure.

The world of the woman's mind is strange..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment