Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Muffin top

I just made some banana and walnut muffins from receipes off the Venice Nutrition website. I forgot my soy protein powder at work - drats, so they are to be eaten with a side of protein, like a protein shake (made with water). I also swapped milk for rice milk and artificial sweetener for honey, and I used gluten-free white flour and organic brown flour. So, yes, I'm quite happy with the result. From the photo you can see I already ate one - yum.

I don't really cook, and I don't bake. I really can't remember the last time I used my oven. Seriously. Maybe a year ago.

I enjoy making food when I know there's beautiful ingredients in them. My little local supermarket is a bit limited, but I can usually be creative and find the basics and the odd organic ingredient.

Maybe these muffins will help me lose my muffin top...


No comments:

Post a Comment