Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Throat chakra

Today my only goal is to finish cleaning/organizing/decluttering the spare room. It's the room where the sewing machine is and the spare bed for guests. I also have the cupboards in there full with artwork, bed linen, paints, and sewing fabric. It also houses my Band Hero drum set which I'm trying to decide whether to keep or not.

So, anyway, I've decided to give myself only an easy goal of finishing the spare room today and also to relax and continue dropping guilt. I have found out the throat chakra is damaged by thwarted creativity and guilt. Both of which have been pathological in my life, especially in the last two years while studying med. I will also try and do something purely creative tonight - maybe paint or sew. And not just sewing for repairs.

In good news, the space seems to be clearing up for me to go back to western med. My financial health is well on its way to recovery, and certainly my emotional and spiritual health is going very well on the emergence of this last shift. My personal are extremely healthy. Now just for my tonsils to clear up and I'll be stronger than ever. I guess being on annual leave for 4 weeks is also quite helpful.

I wish I could report that the Chinese herbs have cured my tonsils (it's mainly just my right tonsil) but it has not. The acupuncture is brilliant but the effects seem to be short lived. Perhaps regular acupuncture may have an accumulative effect. To be honest, i havent been 100% compliant with the herbs.

The TCM student practitioner said for every year of disease it's one month for recovery. Well, this last bout is about a year, so a month to recover, but in reality I've had this for 15 years, so I'm accepting that it might take a year to cure. I have another appointment on Friday so we will see what I get dealt this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment