Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have been thinking a lot about Lissa Rankins Whole Health Cairn as I try and heal myself from chronic tonsillitis and being chronically fatigued (I don't want to use the term "chronic fatigue" as I wasn't diagnosed and it wasn't affecting my ability to go to work etc just to do anything else and it was caused by doing too much). I have been thinking a lot about living ones truth and expressing oneself after watching an interview with Ellen about coming out and how she attributes her health and vitality in part to being openly herself.

I think Dr Rankins cairn is pretty-much spot-on. I would like to modify it a little to suit my own mind-map.
I know, it's pretty much identical to Dr Rankins but I was just going through it my mind before and I guess it's like a student's own notes. Mine is not as comprehensive - it's just a beginner's attempt.

So, the idea of the rock cairn is if any of the rocks underneath are unsteady, then the body with be the first rock to start swaying therefore if you begin having physical symptoms one should look at the other supporting rocks to create more stability and harmony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment