Thursday, February 2, 2012

FML

Well I did end up doing a workout last night as well. I also watched tv (Fashion Police) and didn't do any study at all.  I tried to do my quiz this morning but my internet wouldn't work. I still have it hooked up to the LAN (that works) and I haven't figured out the wireless router as yet as it works on my phone and iPad. I run a diagnostic and it asks for a PPoP address or something like that - I have no idea what it is asking for. Ugh...

I had my mentor meeting and I felt slightly more prepared than last time but still feel like I don't know anything at all and like the biggest dumbass medical student she has ever come across. My motivation in waning and I'm day-dreaming of the end of this term.

I also had my first time of going out for food as a vegan. I had called ahead, but it turns out the gnocchi has egg in it, so I had to have a change of plans. The beef salad without the beef or dressing sounded so incredibly boring after I had planned for the extra calories for the week. I ended up going with a vege coconut curry and rice which was delicious. I used my new My Diet Coach app and nearly fell off my chair when I calculated the calories. Holey-moley. That, with a glass of Coke, means I am over my daily calorie budget. Great. I can workout for an hour and not eat for the rest of the day and get back to 0 balance.

Kitty managed to get her arm (yes, I do refer to the front legs of quadrupeds as "arms") stuck through her collar which terrified me into thinking she might do this and get stuck somewhere never to be seen from again. I will try making another smaller hole to tighten the collar a bit more. Poor Kitty.

Well, that is all. I guess I better stop complaining and get back into trying to study. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment