Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Change re lectures :)

Oh ye-ha! OUM just announced that, as of next term, the clinical lectures will not be compulsory to attend live! Yays!!! No more stressing over getting out of shifts, no more silly loss of marks due to work clashes, no more stupid, stupid 4am lectures!!!! Oh, my prayers have been answered.

The lectures will still be compulsory but students will have the option to watch the recordings at a time convenient for them! Wooo-hoooooo!!!!

They also formalised that MD students must get >75% to pass in each module. Less than 75% = failing and repeating. It will also state "fail" on the academic transcript which is scary. Thank Buddha that it's not >75% in the exams otherwise I'd be having a cow right now (although it seems I should really be trying to get >80% in the exams if I want to pass the IHE: In-House Exam which is the OUM hurdle before Step 1).

Oh yeh. Life is good.

PS Can't get into my quiz again. This term my success rate is 25%. Awesome (not).

No comments:

Post a Comment