Thursday, February 16, 2012

How to juice

How to juice with Joe Cross

So after just watching an interview with Joe Cross, he mentioned something that I never really considered before - if you get your nutrients and even calories without non-soluble fibre, our bodies will flip into the "famine" state. Interesting. Above is a link on "how to juice" but I think it's fairly easy to figure out on one's own.

This is based on the theory that our bodies are designed to store energy (as fat) in times of feast, and to use energy (burn fat) in times of famine. So if our bodies think we are in famine, we should lose weight.

Also, I only have a blender and checked that blenders and juicers are not the same thing. Juicers extract that non-soluble fibre I just mentioned. So I just ordered the cheapest one I could find online at  http://www.appliancesonline.com.au/  and it should arrive on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment