Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Better but nauseated

Well I am feeling a bit better today after deciding not to go too hard on myself or dwell in the past and to get my bum into gear and do some hard-core study this week. I also remembered that since we only have 6 case studies per 8 week term now (instead of the previous 8) that I actually have 2 whole weeks for revision before the final exam.

I have actually enjoyed, as usual, my studies today and yesterday. I am not enjoying the constant pressure of the lectures, quizzes, mentor meeting etc. I guess I can compare it a lot to when I was a paramedic student and graduate paramedic, and geez I really feel like I need a break. Holidays are in about 6 weeks so I can't friggin wait (not that I'm going anywhere).

After studying all day at work (I read about the different types of dementia and about the limbic system) and having some interesting patients, my plans for tonight at home are (if I don't get any call-outs) to do a quick work-out and vacuum, and then attempt this quiz even though the thought of it makes me feel nauseated.

I might even do some QBank if I feel as good as I do now (and the ongoing issues with the remote proctor doesn't suck the life out of me)...

No comments:

Post a Comment