Thursday, February 16, 2012

New phone


I dropped and killed my Samsung Galaxy II. I was so looking forward to getting the Nexus, but it's $735. I recently took my insurance off my phone plan to save money. Doh. So I asked today (on my fatigue break I drove to the major town) what was the cheapest smart phone, and I can't believe the Samsung Galaxy Mini (pictured above) was only $135! Wowzas!

Happy outcome.

Also while I was up there I dropped into the organic cafe which has a mini grocery dept as well and picked up some organic fruit and veges and a few other bits and pieces. I tried not to spend too much. I thought I would eat everything and then if I needed more I could probably drop in and grab more stuff after taking patients to the hospital near by. I'm trying not to waste so much.

I couldn't do my quiz again last night but I'm not expecting to be able to any more. I have been asked to take my computer into to be checked that it isn't faulty. As it is a brand new iMac and works perfectly for everything except the proctor, and I have spoken to and run diagnostics with the proctor company several times, I don't think I will be spending my money on this before the end of this term anyway. I kinda need my computer for, like, classes and writing my presentation and study and....

No comments:

Post a Comment