Monday, February 6, 2012

Code Red and ravenous

I'm at Code Red. I feel anxious and stressed. I worked until 3:30am this morning and just couldn't attend my lecture. I was also under-prepared and so friggin tired from the weekend. I feel like I've lost the plot and I don't know where to start.

It is really not helping that I've been on a diet. Cutting out refined sugars is NOT helping! I know it will be better for me in the long-run but I wish I had waited until after the end of this term. Now I've done really well to get my BMI from 24 to 23 I don't want to undo all this hard work.

I'm quite ravenous after my morning run, lack of sleep, and lack of food (I had watermelon for breakfast). Completely cranky. I should really end this rant here.
------------
Off to go figure out my damage-control plan for this term...


EDIT: Sorry for this terrible post. I had some more breakfast and feel much better. I shouldn't be allowed in public so hungry.

Reality: I only missed one lecture. It's best not to miss any, but it's no the end of the world. I normally miss 2-3 every term and I have decided previously that this is acceptable collateral damage to continue working full-time. Also, I normally have lulls in each term, that was mine. Now to stop complaining and start taking action.

No comments:

Post a Comment