Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Daily digest

It's quite difficult to design a house with one container already configured. I've tried so many different configurations and the best one I've come up with has as removing half an already plastered wall and tearing up carpet from one small room. Also, I'm having trouble fitting in a walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom.

My BF said I didn't need a walk-in wardrobe and that I needed to let go of my ego. Damn I taught him too well. I understand in the beginning we will have limited space, but I'm designing our dream home here and my dream home have a walk-in wardrobe, even if it's my ego's dream.

Last night I was too dead tired to do any workout and I ran out of time. This morning I got up late at 6.30am and did a 30min workout on the Wii but it said I only burnt 100kCal. It was fun though. My BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) is 1440kCal, and if I have a sedentary day I would burn incidentally 1630kCal. I believe you need to be in a 500kCal deficit per day to lose 0.5kg/week. I think the 12wbt diet is around 1200kCal/day, meaning technically I would need to burn an extra 70kCal/day to lose 0.5kg per week (<30mins on the Wii), and 570kCal/day to lose 1kg per week. that's a massive difference. So, yeh, the 12wbt diet plus30mins of Wii a day = 0.5kg per week, or run for an hour a day would be -1kg/week.

Edit: Ok I just read the 12wbt forum and apparently I need to aim to burn 600kCal per day, so I guess I better get used to running as 3 hours on the Wii is a bit time consuming!

Anyway, I have to write my oral presentation for TCM history class so I better get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment