Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week 6

Well I'm in my final case-based week for Renal. Whew. It's actually been ok for me this term so I feel a lot more encouraged. I can't say I'm getting the bast grades in the world but I at least feel it is possible for me to pass with a grade >75%. For me, I think that is acceptable.

I'm also feeling well financially which is such a huge component of studying somewhere like OUM. I thnnk I have what it takes to finish off my pre-clinical module back-to-back and be done with them by June 2014, and then take a few months to prepare for the Step 1. Excitement!

We've been really busy at work this week so I haven't been able to do as much as I want. I woldn't be so worried except for the fact I am planning one being away for the weekend for a taekwon-do tournament so I doubt I'll be able to catch up then. But it's only Wednesday now.

Ok I hae to go learn everything about renal calculi (nephrolithiasis).




No comments:

Post a Comment