Monday, September 9, 2013

Last day of acids/bases (Week 5)

Today is my last day to study for the quiz tonight. It's acids and bases week. I'm at a point where I understand everything to a basical level, no problems, but those tricky questions that require a deeper level of undertanding are probably gonna get me.

I've added a couple new links of the Resources Page for which there should be a visible tab up the top right now (I change the blog layout occasionally to keep things fresh).

That's it. Back to cramming with:

  • First Aid for the Basic Sciences Organ Systems
  • The Renal System At A Glance
  • First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
  • Lecture notes
  • Lecture recordings
  • Skimming readings
  • Looking at the clinical vignettes from the case study
  • Kaplan vids


No comments:

Post a Comment