Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week 5 of Renal

I'm nearing the home stretch of Renal. Well, I'm only just over half way of the 8 weeks, but my case study weeks finish next week.

I have had a massive weekend with the election and my friends birthday and my birthday and been so busy at work so I'm really not looking forward to the quiz tomorrow at all.

So I'm doing some cramming tonight and tomorrow bascially, and crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

I did ok last week but I really wanted to do better this week and now I'm just hoping to pass.

The good thing is - I'mstaying well and my stress kevels are being well managed. I just forgot how frustrating it can be to have to juggle both work and study when study requires SO much time. Oh well, that's my choice and I just have to accept my grades wont be as good as they could've been had I not had to work. But that's my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment