Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cool

Cool things that have already happened to me on this trip:

+made all flights, buses, trains (even though I didn't pre-book as recommended), visas and have retained all luguage
+standing-out like dogs balls as the only round-eye in Taiwan has been an advantage as people been super-friendly and helpful
+free wifi in many locations
+used a squat-toilet on a moving train
+girl next to me on train took photos of me while I was (sort of) asleep
+confimed my first night's accomidation, emailed the homestay in Hualien and got picked up from the station
+at a sandwich called a "coffin" which was a hybrid between french toast, toasted sandwich, honey chicken and lettuce
+confirmed my suspicion that travel adaptor plugs are way over-priced in Australia (1500%)


No comments:

Post a Comment