Thursday, September 8, 2022

GP Land

 Well, not much has changed! I guess I'm finally in coast-mode.

I dropped out of the Master of Psychiatry as I just wasn't enthusiastic about it and I really didn't want to pay $30k for it. I still enjoy psych but I'm finding I actually really enjoy a lot of aspects of medicine and General Practice. No two days are the same and there's always something new I've never seen.

Health = still in coast-mode. I stopped using Noom. It wasn't adding much extra value to my life after the first few weeks to be honest. I'm still doing workouts at home, sporadically. My goal is to be more consistent. I find when my motivation wanes then my workouts drop off and I haven't really found a way to make them regular like I did when I was on maternity leave and when I went during my lunch breaks.

I'm doing a lot of meditation and a lot of reading which is nice. And of course, as a mum, my home mum-life is always keeping me busy. There are always uniforms to wash and readers to read.

I guess this is what it's like to not be stressed all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment