Sunday, July 26, 2020

Psychiatry Resident

I love it. I could easily be a psychiatrist. It's just very interesting to me.

I will continue my GP training pathway though because I do want a life outside of work and GP provides the best work-life balance. I will do extra training in psychiatry though.

For the past two weeks I've recommenced my TAM (Tracy Anderson Method) workouts. This time I'm streaming! I absolutely love it. Tracy has really grown i the past few years since I've not done her method and I'm very happy with what she's up to. There is a lot more focus on paraspinal strength and functional strength and mobility. Also on the mind-body connectedness regarding not just movement but strength and health.

Already I feel brilliant. What i really wanted was the energy and strenghth to play with my kids more, both at home and at the playground. So often I get there and just want to sit down and have a coffee. Yesterday I finally got that motivation and energy back and went on the pay ground equipment and they climbed all over me and I felt good within my body.

MY aim is to do it daily, allowing a day or two missed a week if necessary (but hopefully not).

No comments:

Post a Comment