Thursday, April 5, 2018

Improving

I have been intermittently taking practice exams to see where I'm at and I'm happy to report my confident and marks are improving.

I think a lot of it is just activating my brain in this way again after such a lengthy break with the kids, not thinking about much else except nappies, formula, and whether Iggle Piggle is an appropriate role model for the past year.

I started out with an embarrassing 45% correct average, now it's around 70%. I would like to be hitting 75% consistently (or even greater) before I attempt the real exam.

So I've almost completed 4 weeks of full-time study prep, but in that time I did miss some days due to moving, Easter, illness etc. I plan to have another 4 weeks of part-time prep when hubby goes back to work but I would absolutely love another 6 weeks full-time study (to make 3 months total) but I simply do not have that option due to childcare.

Anyway, no time to lose worrying. Back to the books.

I'm currently doing AMC QBank as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment