Monday, March 28, 2016

Planning and bullet journaling

If you want to multi-task, maximise efficiency, and generally succeed in life: I reckon it is a lot easier if you're good at managing your time, and managing time is easier if you plan ahead. I like to use my planner (I've been using the ManifestationPlanner.com this year) for planning.

I have recently discovered a system of planning called Bullet Journalling. This morning I spend a few hours planning out the coming weeks and months to juggle placements and work (and running a household, paying tuition fees, and looking after a toddler, etc).

This morning, I also listened to the first half of the Audible book "The Miracle Morning". I have actually already read it before but it was so good that I have decided to listen to it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment