Saturday, March 19, 2016

Killing 17 birds with one stone - my current study plan

Here's my current plan of attack:


  • study all day at work. Also, catch up on rest, sleep, meal prepping, and laundry and work. Also, clean car at work. Also clean boyfriend's car at work. 
  • do placements when not at work. Try not to look like you've had no days off. 
  • tell placements that placement is your priority. Tell work that work is your priority. Family is actually your priority.
  • make sure to go through all the points you jot down in your mini-notebook while on placement in case you get asked the same question again. Looking dumb once is forgivable; looking dumb twice for the same topic is embarrassing.
  • cross-reference the topics you need to study for IM exam with AMC MCQ prep material, Tally and O'Connor, and OUM set readings. 
  • try not to cry.

I'm making my own hand-written notes and if I'm successful, I'll upload them somewhere.






2 comments:

  1. "tell placements that placement is your priority. Tell work that work is your priority. Family is actually your priority." Claire - you crack me up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I wish I had a job where I could study while working. Such a great situation :-)

    ReplyDelete