Monday, March 19, 2018

The AMC prep continues

I'm in week 2 of my 6 weeks full-time AMC study prep.

We moved house last week which threw a massive spanner in the works. I sacrificed my study time to unpack and set up furniture to be able to live. It's so much more time consuming with kids, plus our new place needed a number of immediate renos. I love it though, so much character and oh boy was it a bargain for where it is. All I see is the potential. I just want to stay there but who knows where I'll get my internship next year.

I'm still studying AMC Handbook of MCQs against Murtaghs as my primary focus, then looking at some other topics that are known to come up in the AMC part 1.

My colleagues have been doing well passing their exams which makes me more optimistic, although they are a lot smarter than I am!

That's all I have to update, I have to reach my set daily study questions quota in the library before I go home. Luckily I moved just around the corner so I can go home for lunch break. Today I want to do 20 questions which should take 8-10 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment