Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The VA and my grand ideas

My VA, Maria, is really impressing me. She works virtually completely autonomously and does a great job. She gives me good ideas and I really appreciate her work.

It's good to be working towards a business, one that is based on something I really enjoy and can be done REMOTELY (hello, world travel), instead of unless study. And more study. And more study.

But don't worry - I still want to do med, but I don't feel like to HAVE to do med to get where I want to go. That is quite liberating. Interestingly, I still want to do my med degree though. It feels good that I want to do it for me, and there is no stress to get the best USMLE score in order to get a job I want, or a job at all. I will probably get better grades now that I'm not trying lol




No comments:

Post a Comment